Growth Executive - New Product
01 Jul, 2022
About the role
Firstbase.io is hiring a Growth Executive - New Products as a pivotal role player for our outbound sales team. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. Your primary focus will be generating leads for our various sales channels that meet our criteria. You’ll rely on solid communication, emailing, cold-calling, and creating efficient processes to set our sales teams and partnerships up for success.
You will support the existing teams around A/B testing with different customer personas and opportunities within the industry we operate in to gather data and utilize it to improve and build new sales strategies.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage and grow their businesses.
More than twenty thousand founders from over two hundred countries have used our products: Firstbase Start to launch a company, Firstbase Agent and Firstbase Mailroom to manage ongoing compliance, and Firstbase Loop to get access to financial services in one click. We are building the future of company management.
Firstbase is backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups' hardest problems, with particular focus on:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to increase the number of growing companies.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following responsibilities
- Using cold emails and new creative customer acquisition channels to source potential lead as a form of partnerships and direct customer targeting.
- Manage inbound and outbound pipelines with new partners and clients.
- Clearly communicate the value of Firstbase and the platform’s capabilities to prospect new leads towards the products and services Firstbase offers.
- Personalize and automate outbound and inbound flows with select tools provided by the team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new partners and clients.
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others by utilizing data from previous campaigns to maximize the efficiency of future strategies.
- 2-3 year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred, new college graduates are considered.
- 1-3 years of sales development experience within a software/technology business is a nice to have.
- Experience in Hubspot and Google Suite.
- A customer service orientation mentality and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined to win.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to stay organized, with strong time management and analytical skills.
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Proficient to work under pressure and bring new ideas.
Some perks you will enjoy
- Competitive salary & amazing equity package
We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
- Hybrid work environment
We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City & in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
- PTO + birthday off
We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
- Build your ideal work setup
We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
- Health benefits
Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international team members.
- Learning & development
We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
- Amazing quarterly bonuses
Every team member at Firstbase gets a bonus calculated based on personal KPIs and company growth.
If you think you're unqualified or don't meet all the requirements for this role, we encourage you to still apply. We celebrate diverse candidates, adjacent experiences, and simply put, good people who want to build great things. If that's you, then we'd love to meet.