Location - India (Remote)
Stack: React, typescript, golang
Argonaut is a control center to automate infrastructure and devops workflows so engineers can focus on building applications.
We believe the right team is the most essential ingredient in building a great company. We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our small and growing remote team, with a demonstrable track record of excellence.
Until now, engineering teams have embarked on multi-year journeys to introduce robust environment management, automated deployments, IaC practices, security and access policy, and cost optimization into their development processes. This takes up significant (~30% or more!) engineering effort and is a distraction from building business value.
Argonaut solves this through easy infra management, instant automated deployments, and one click provisioning of 3p apps. We believe in product led growth where we build amazing products and have the product bring the users. We are an extremely open and transparent team, and iterate rapidly based on continuous user engagement.
Web: react, typescript, typescript
Backend: go, kubernetes, postgres Infrastructure: AWS, GCP, terraform
Some areas where you will contribute
Our priorities are three-fold: easy infrastructure management, rapid automated deployments, and app libraries for instant super powers to your stack. While the specifics will evolve significantly over time, some problems you will solve are:
- Automating the setup and maintenance of cloud infrastructure as a product that works for all software team setups
- Highly robust systems that just work. It is harder than it sounds.
- Managing deep integrations with a library of tools. The users pick which ones they want and they all need to work with each other.
- Long term maintainability of first and third party software.
- Build once, run on any cloud
What you'll bring
- You move fast, have a strong bias to action
- You have exceptional platform and systems engineering skills
- You have exceptional analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- You have strong communication skills
- First principles thinking to architect software systems, networks, storage, and services
- You are passionate about product and user experience – customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Expertise in golang, react/typescript, and kubernetes
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset. You might have been a founder previously, have built an impressive side project or led on a project in our day job.
What we offer
- Generous equity and compensation
- High impact role as a founding member of a high growth, YC funded startup
- Free books
- Personal productivity tools of your choice
Apply and tell us
- What are you looking for? We value deliberate and thoughtful people.
- What does your ideal role look like?
- What are the top three things you bring to the table?