27 Jan, 2023
$120000 — $150000 yearly
Joining Paladin today means seeing all parts of the business. You'll grow with our team and shape our culture from the earliest stages. Your contributions will become the foundations of our product and processes, enabling us to continue growing and scaling.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You enjoy figuring out what to work on and teaching yourself whatever you need to get things done
- You take pride in being a subject matter expert while understanding the big picture
- You enjoy the autonomy of planning out your own workweek and the freedom to act on your plans
We offer W2 employment to US-based team members and full-time contractor positions to team members located outside the US.
We're backed by Syn Ventures, Eniac Ventures, Y-Combinator, Fika Ventures, Lightbank, Cyber Mentor Fund, and other leading investors.
Our Fullstack Engineers deliver products and infrastructure at a high-impact company that has found product-market fit and is scaling quickly.
You'll have a choice of products to work on at Paladin. Our platform encompasses predictive ML models, cyber defense agents, and user-friendly dashboards. We dislike silos, so you'll interact and contribute to products across our comprehensive platform.
Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000*
*Range listed is for San Francisco, CA. We localize compensation to the top 20th percentile of the applicant's area.
- Design, develop, and own new product functionality and/or infrastructure leveraging modern frameworks and tooling (TypeScript, React/Redux, OpenAPI)
- Design balanced technical architecture and infrastructure
- Lead multi-engineer projects and teams
- Mentor and develop other engineers on the team
- Create accurate timeline estimates for your projects and teams
- Interact closely with our customers and customer-adjacent teammates to ship impactful features
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer
- Be interested in volunteering for tasks outside of day-to-day responsibilities
- Proven record of shipping features on time and to specification
- Some JQuery in browser extension
- Gitlab Autodevops
About Paladin Cyber
In our hyper-connected digital economy, cyber risk has become the top business concern. Cybercrime is wreaking havoc on organizations large and small - causing a trillion-dollar drain on the global economy. Most organizations are underprotected and underinsured as achieving cyber resilience is complicated, expensive, and time-consuming.
Paladin is on a mission to accelerate the world’s journey to cyber resilience by democratizing access to effective, affordable cyber security, insurance, and expertise.
Our platform is transforming how cyber risk is assessed, mitigated, and transferred with intelligent automation, proprietary data, and delightful user experiences. We are already defending thousands of organizations’ employees, systems, and data against modern cyber threats and growing quickly. Our tight-knit, focused, team is unified by a passion for helping our customers stay ahead of cybercriminals. Every Paladin is an owner of our business, our culture, and the outcomes we deliver to our customers.
We take a partner-led approach and work with leading stakeholders in both the insurance and security communities to make cyber resilience achievable for all.
Benefits & Perks
Paladin provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (W2 employees)
- Flexible work schedule and location
- PTO, Parental leave, and unlimited sick time
- 401(k) plan (W2 employees)
- Technology allowance - tell us what tools and tech you need to get your job done, and it’s yours.
Where is this role located?
Remote: This role is fully remote, allowing you the flexibility to work from the location you feel most productive and comfortable. You might be required to be available during times when most team members can collaborate (9:00am to 2:00pm U.S. Pacific Time).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Paladin Cyber is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Paladin Cyber is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Paladin Cyber are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Paladin Cyber will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Paladin Cyber encourages applicants of all ages. Paladin Cyber will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
About Paladin Cyber
Empowering every organization to be cyber resilient
More Full Time Jobs
Field Marketing Manager
$125000 - $155000 yearly
$120000 - $170000 yearly
Account Executive - Commercial
$120000 - $180000 yearly
Account Executive - Mid-Market
$200000 - $240000 yearly
Revenue Enablement Lead
$150000 - $240000 yearly