Myria is the only online marketplace built exclusively for the 300,000 most successful people in the world. We offer services, products, experiences, and philanthropic opportunities that are completely off-market, require special access, and are otherwise unavailable. Myria launched earlier this year with the YC W22 batch and is looking to grow and expand its team.
We’re looking for a full stack software engineer to join our product engineering team who will work closely with our product and business teams in order to build features across our product. This primarily involves building Node.js GraphQL APIs and React web applications used by our members, providers, & internal admins.
About the Product
Our product is built with full stack TypeScript using the RedwoodJS framework. The frontend is a React application using Tailwind for styling. Our backend GraphQL API uses Prisma ORM and PostgreSQL for persistence and integrates with a range of third-party APIs.
- Clear communicator & open collaborator
- 3+ years experience working with React and Node.js
- Experience with schema design in PostgreSQL and GraphQL
- Experience integrating and testing 3rd party APIs
- Holistic approach to product design & engineering
- Problem-solving mindset and focus on being of service to teammates
- Nice to have: Experience designing & building payments and billing systems
- We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Remote full-time position (HQ based in Los Angeles)
- Competitive salary + equity and bonuses
- Medical insurance covered at 80% for employees
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment with two-time founders and experienced executives
Myria, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.