Rosebud.ai is building generative AI workflows to accelerate game development and creative. The next few years of AI are going to define the coming few decades of the world. Some wait a lifetime for a moment like this. For those who have an inner fire to make something great, join us. Let’s build.
We're the team that built Tokkingheads (2 million IOS downloads, all organic) that allows any portrait/photo/face to be animated in seconds with no skill. We’re a team of PhD researchers, creatives and engineers backed by Y Combinator led by Vinod Khosla at Khosla Ventures with participation from Ilya Sutskever (cofounder/chief scientist Open AI), Andrej Karpathy (Director AI, Tesla), Kevin Lin (cofounder COO Twitch), Jon Snoddy SVP @ Walt Disney Imagineering, Jeff Dean SVP Google Research, Adam D'Angelo CEO Quora and Balaji Srinivasan (Former CTO Coinbase and A16Z GP).
Why Join us?
🚀 Join a Rocket Ship! Work on Generative AI, get to the forefront of your field. Change the trajectory of your career.
🚀 Build the AI Roblox, change the future of gaming with generative AI. Build worlds and games at the speed of thought.
🚀 Ship products that delight millions of users while having direct product impact on a small team (2 million downloads in over 180+ countries).
🚀 Fully remote--live anywhere!
🚀 Work with a passionate, low ego, world class team!
- Build innovative, responsive and user-friendly client-side applications
- Collaborate with product stakeholders and engineers to design, implement, document, and maintain full-stack applications and features for existing applications.
- Collaborate with machine learning engineers to deploy, monitor, and maintain machine learning models.
Who We Are Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Comfortable in a fast paced collaborative environment.
- Familiar with backend development workflows, languages (i.e. Python, Go, Rust), and tooling (i.e. debuggers, profilers).
- Experience with Linux-based systems (i.e. Ubuntu, CentOS, Alpine, Arch) and tooling (i.e. ssh, package managers).
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Docker Compose, etc).
- Experience using Git for version control.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with native mobile development workflows, languages (i.e. Swift, Kotlin), and tools (i.e. XCode, Android Studio).
- Experience working with relational databases (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and related tooling (i.e. database migrations, database backups).
- Experience working with multiple cloud providers (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, Linode, DigitalOcean).