Ever wanted to start a company? We’re a Y Combinator backed team and seeking our first freelance graphic designer. We are looking for someone who has a curiosity to learn, build, and embrace the startup dream. The successful candidate will be able to balance being a successful IC on day one while also growing into a leader of that part of the organization. This can be fully remote and is a part-time role (starting immediately).
We are second-time founders, fresh out of the Winter 2021 batch. We are working on the first ever clinical skincare treatment for hyperpigmentation for pigmented skin. We’re focused on bringing effective, scientifically backed products to a population that has traditionally been neglected by mass media.
Madhu and Nisha met at HBS 8 years ago, and have been working together for 3 years. Madhu worked at Google, Facebook, and Pinterest, where she was the first PM on the Pinterest shopping team. Nisha is a former financial analyst turned operations lead - she ran supply chain partnerships at Indiegogo. She also managed the full supply chain at Great Jones cookware.
We’d love to bring on a freelance graphic designer that’s interested in working at a startup who has experience working on direct to consumer advertising or branding.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the visual identity of the brand, taking in the brand strategy and direction from the founders
- Collaborate with the founders on advertising tests
- Revise and edit any packaging mocks we may receive from our initial branding exercise
- Website collateral design
What you’ll bring
- Work experience in branding, packaging, and/or advertising. We are a small team right now, but you'd be growing into a leadership role as the team grows.
- You are entrepreneurial, passionate about solving customer's problems and a problem solver
- You love building consumer experiences
- You are comfortable with change and understand that all long-term plans change in a startup environment, including rolling up your sleeves to hop in on what’s needed.
- You bring strong communication and attitude.
- 2+ years work experience or degree in graphic design
- Passion for entrepreneurship and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Plus if you know HTML / CSS.
Interested? To apply, please send us your resume and portfolio, and we’ll start with a zoom chat. No agencies please - your application will be ignored.