We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, frontend engineer to join our 5-person team.
How you will add value
Automating accounting requires building a lot of functions, and we’re still early in our journey. Managing expenses is the initial step in our automation journey, but there is a lot more to be done
Examples of features and tasks you will work on in the next few months:
- Further automating sales order recording across various systems.
- Integrating with more payment gateway systems and payroll software
- Giving founders insights into the financial performance of their business.
You'll be responsible for many design and client-side decisions in this role and have ownership over the entire frontend. You will partner with the founding team to prioritize what to build first.
As a founding member, you will be expected to contribute to planning the product roadmap and our go-to-market strategy. Outside of engineering, you will pave your own path, from hiring, managing your team, launching new products, or expanding to other markets. Additionally, you will build the company culture from the ground up alongside the founding team.
- You are an expert at "hacking" the system and identifying undocumented problems
- You understand that shipping early and learning quickly is more important than perfecting a feature. You know when to take shortcuts and when to dive deep.
- You are excited about the problem, mission, and the tech challenges
- Frontend experience developing complex systems
- You can see the big picture, prioritize, estimate well, and foresee risks.
- You are obsessed with creating readable and maintainable code.
- You are passionate about creating an elegant developer experience internally and externally
- Team-first mindset. Take initiative, pitch in when the team needs help, and play the long-term game with the founding team.