Intuned is the analytics tool for engineering and product operations. We are focused on helping engineering leaders understand what their team is working on, what’s affecting their work, and how to improve their team’s performance.
You will be joining as a Founding Engineer and team member #5. You will own the data pipeline and data models for existing and new connectors. Additionally you will own the implementation for the infrastructure needed so that customers can maintain control over their data without any loss of quality in experience.
Intuned is a well funded Y-Combinator backed start up from S22 batch. We love building products that are easy to use and provide clear value.
If you are interested in data pipelines, Kubernetes infrastructure, and Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) then this job is for you.
Here is what you will be working on:
- Designing and developing the data warehouse, ETL pipelines, and data models for Intuned’s connectors.
- Building infrastructure to delivering Intuned to customers who want to retain ownership of their data.
- Define data governance requirements (data access & privacy PII, retention, etc.)
- Put together project plans and define team priorities based on business needs and technology strategy.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team processes and tooling.
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, mentoring, and coaching.
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience with the modern data stack (data warehousing, ETL pipelines, data models, etc.)
- Experience with developing microservice-based HTTP applications and servers with a good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development on Azure (preferred) or other cloud providers.
- Experience with Azure Data Explorer, Airbyte, Kubernetes Infrastructure experience is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
What to expect once you apply:
- You will join a 30 minute intro call to walk you through culture, compensation, the interview process, and requirements.
- Technical interview with the hiring team. This is usually 2 Intuned team members spending 45-60 minutes in conversation.
- Another step that we will decide together, can be one of the following:
- SuperDay - this is a paid day of working with us, which we will fit around your schedule and have you work on something related to Data or DevOps
- Paid take home project related to Data or DevOps
- 2 more 1-hour interviews.
What we offer in return:
- Generous compensation package: Salary and equity
- Unlimited, permissionless vacation with a 3 weeks minimum.
- Health insurance including dental and vision provided in the US.
- Generous parental leave.
- Visa sponsorship if needed, for you and your loved ones.
- Training budget.
Why you should join Intuned
We’re working to improving the engineering and product operations ultimately creating more time for leaders to develop their team members and build more value for their customers.
Until now, data for analyzing engineering operations have been fragmented. There are first class software tooling that offer ticket tracking, deployment pipelines, on-call load, and all provide immense value, but very hard to measure together.
Intuned offers a single pane of glass where engineering leaders can easily write queries, build alerts, and metrics on operational tools like GitHub, Jira, PagerDuty (and more) in a single platform. Intuned accommodates all working styles and adapts to the tools the team uses.
We started Intuned as part of Y Combinator's S22 cohort and signed 2 big contracts with a product that was just 4 weeks old.
We're proudly backed by some of the amazing investors and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users. We have a lot of capital, but we're lean and have a strong team - so you've got the opportunity to have a huge impact.