We are looking for a very specific person - an ex-founder/operator who will be among the founders to help us effectively execute our mission & making MedPiper the healthcare middleware for insurers in Asia. You will be expected to participate in helping strategize, plan around internal goals vs fundraising and set direction for the company as we grow. By being a part of the leadership team, you also mentor the team in improving their outcomes and skills as we scale to the next stage of our growth.
This role doesn't come with a defined set of responsibilities and you will essentially have to be someone with proven experience of building a product, be involved in the fundraising process, scaling a founding team & also who will do whatever it takes to realize our vision of improving payor-backed health outcomes in Asia.
Apply only if you have
• 5 - 7 years of total experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a B2B product based startup with AOV >$100k/year
• Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
• Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
• An understanding of budgets and business planning
• Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
• An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred