Some of the tasks you will be doing are noted below:
- Perform market research, customer segmentation and identification to figure out who could be Anakin’s clients.
- Find new leads and proactively contact them through outgoing calls and emails; actively sell and support new categories and departments.
- Report sales metrics, establish sales targets, design and implement sales strategies to meet the targets and map the accounts to identify new opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills- both internal and external facing. Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Good experience in performing secondary market research and market segmentation.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in fast-paced, dynamic settings
- Experience in initiating and verifying contracts.
- Expert in MS suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to execute and manage many tasks in parallel.
- Deep passion for working at an early stage startup and being the sole driver of sales for a company.
- Again, excellent communication skills.
- Times zones are not fixed and might keep changing depending on the client.
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends when needed to meet critical deadlines
- Must have an aversion to politics and BS. Should let his/her work speak for him/her.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. In almost all cases, your job will be to figure it out.
- Must not be bounded to a comfort zone. Often, you will need to challenge yourself to go above and beyond.