Who are we?
Y Combinator backed startup, co-founded by IIT Roorkee alumnus
We help the insurance industry automate manual processes, reduce errors and increase high and low-skilled employee productivity. We’re on a mission to bring intelligent automation to the world and are on the first step of automation i.e automating document processing.
Our deep learning models convert any type of paper document into structured data. We have implemented our solution at a few of the top insurance companies in India, helping them lower costs and reduce time spent on manual data entry.
Who we’re looking for?
Jack of all trades, who loves to explore how startup works
You’ll be working closely with the founder, and reporting directly to the Sales lead. You’ll be working on making strategy, lead demand generation, helping the founder in executing other stuff as well depend on the need
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growth-stage company with great traction, but where we’re still taking the company from one to ten. Your role will have a direct impact on our ability to reach and serve more companies. If you’re an entrepreneur, this could be the role for you!
What You'll Do
- Own the demand gen plan
- Align with the SDR team on a coordinated sales outbound & account-based strategy
- Execute event sponsorships, webinars, content campaigns & partnerships - including coordinating event logistics, and building lists, landing pages, and emails 4, Ensure we’re generating leads and engaging known contacts in our target accounts
- Manage the demand gen budget and measure ROI on program investments
- Experiment with different strategies
- Help in Hiring pipeline etc
What We're Looking For
1, Eager to learn how startup works, with a focus on growth & demand generation. You’ve ideally interned at a growth-stage tech startup, too.
2. Track record of successfully executing campaigns with proven results
3. Analytical chops. You know how to evaluate the performance of programs in order to optimize our investment and improve conversion rates throughout the funnel
4. Strong organizational and project management skills. You’re a great communicator, you’re accountable to your teammates, and you stay on top of the details.
- You will be at the right time & right place, with the right people.*
- Fun place with an energetic team who work hard & party hard.
- Work directly with the founder
- Competitive Stipend