Mooji Meats (YCombinator W22) is creating Meat 2.0, the next generation of ethical and sustainable meat. We replace traditional meat with plant-based, hybrid, and cultured alternatives, none of which requires traditional farming – and butchering – of livestock. We go beyond ground meat alternatives you can find in grocery stores and cover the whole range from chicken breast to tuna steak to wagyu beef. This is enabled by ground-breaking innovations in 3D Printing, automation, and tissue engineering. We spun out of Harvard University in 2022 and are currently assembling our core team.
We are looking to fill several positions at all experience levels and as soon as possible in the areas of:
- Tissue Engineering
- Food Science
- Materials Science
- Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
What we offer:
- 🦄 Joining a rapidly growing company from the very beginning
- 💪 Full ownership of exciting and challenging projects – promise!
- 🌱 Growth opportunities and mentorship from experienced colleagues (e.g., from Harvard, MIT, and BCG)
- 🌍 Being part of the sustainability revolution for a greener and better world
- ➕ Much more!
Who you are:
- A scientist or engineer in one of the mentioned fields
- Open to learning new skills in the areas of 3D printing, materials and food science, computational design, and tissue engineering
- A builder and tinker at heart. Building, scaling, and rapidly iterating is one of your favorite activities
- Fresh out of college or 10+ years of experience – we hire for all kinds of positions (if we don’t already have the perfect position for you, we will create it!)
This is your chance to contribute to the meat revolution and be part of it from the beginning on!