24 Nov, 2022
$35000 — $66000 yearly
🔑 Key Information
Role Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Manager Role: CEO
Location: London base, with international travel as needed
Flexibility: Hybrid as needed with WeWork access, however it would be good to be in the London Office when the CEO is in London.
Compensation: Salary range is dependent on experience which we will know much better after going through an interview process. All our offers come with Share Options in NALA 🍰
Accessibility: We want every interview to be as comfortable so you can focus on showing us as much of you as possible. Our interviews are typically conducted via Zoom (unless our CEO is in London then preference to meet in person). If there are adjustments we can make to assist you in the hiring process, please do let us know in the application.
Why is the role open?: The CEO’s current EA is looking to relocate to the US and so we are looking to backfill this role.
🎯 Your responsibilities in this role
- Managing CEO correspondence by filtering and redirecting messages to the most effective person on the team
- Join conversations with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism as a extension of the CEO
- Work exclusively to manage the CEO’s schedule through effective and organised diary management
- Work with a CEO to get to a standard rhythm of work by prioritising appropriately meeting time and focus time
- Support with prioritisation and decision-making by determining whether a meeting is worth taking, obtaining a clear agenda, ensuring its appropriate length and taking intro
- Organise and arrange the CEO’s travel logistics in an efficient and cost effective means
- Support with preparing slides aligned to the company brand guidelines in preparation for meetings, doing research, taking notes during the meeting and tracking and following up on meeting actions.
- Support with any other administrative work such as filing expenses and any other general support
- Whilst we would love to manage the time requirements of this job to be between 9am and 6pm UK time, the nature of the work is that you will sometimes need to support with events on evenings and weekends. You should have a certain amount of flexibility to support this.
🔥 Must have job requirements
- You have at least 2 years of experience supporting C-Level executives or you’re a high-performer in a super competitive field such as Consulting.
- You have strong international experience. The CEO travel very often and so you will need to be familiar with travel requirements and be familiar how to help the CEO be prepared in a post COVID world.
- You have patience and calm in the face of competing priorities. Not everything will go exactly as planned you can work through it logically and efficiently without panicking
- You are exceptionally organised and have great attention to detail. You will be an extension of the CEO will be relied on to cover his blind spots. Your powers of observation, prioritisation and organisation will be critical in helping the CEO deal with his busy schedule
- You have experience managing the diaries of influencers or someone in the entertainment industry too. This will be really important as our CEO has a substantial social media following.
- Have a keen eye for People and Culture. It is the finer details that create delight. For example. when organising dinners we would love for you think about who people are and where people sit. Maybe everyone is new and we need introductions to set the tone 👀
- Strong client relationship management skills, knowing when to be assertive and create structure but also knowing when to be flexible to support local needs.
- Start up environment, entrepreneurial experience, has managed a successful side hustle. Someone competitive and hungry who shares NALAs values re hustling, winning and getting it done
💪 Nice to have job requirements
- You are passionate about our product and the mission that we are on.
- You are proficient in Gsuite (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs, and GDrive), and other modern systems like Zoom, Notion, 1Password, Brex, Slack or their Microsoft equivalents etc.
- You have experience working asynchronously with global teams using tools like Slack/Teams/Jira as well as other modern communication systems.
- You are familiar with Social Media etiquette and the latest trends. Our CEO is very public facing. Someone who has a keen eye for content and can help manage his social presence across Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram would be ideal.