Director of Strategic Finance
25 Jun, 2022
No experience required
Snapdocs is a rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia, Y Combinator, F-Prime and Tiger Global. We're an innovative team taking on the extensive mortgage market, bringing scalable and sophisticated software to a pillar of the US economy that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes.
Snapdocs’ Finance team is growing and we are looking to hire a Director of Strategic Finance to lead the finance functions covering our core Commercial teams, including GTM, Customer Experience, Product and Engineering. This position will drive our forecasting processes for these functions all in the spirit of supporting world-class operational execution.
The objectives for this role include:
Set clear and ambitious expectations for future performance supported by operational plans
- Play a central role in marrying function-specific and cross-functional initiatives into a consolidated company plan
- Build and refine forecasting methodologies
- Ensure targets are ambitious, yet achievable and the business owns their respective targets
Support and enable heightened operational velocity and effectiveness
- Enable A+ execution through data transparency, data-driven insight, and decision support
- Work with leadership to influence focus and direction from such insights
- Maintain growth and capital efficiency standards through managing the allocation of resources
Synthesize business performance and influence corrective actions
- Ensure key stakeholders understand business performance, trajectory, variances to expectations, and other key insights.
- Create a culture that holds ourselves accountable to our commitments
The above objectives are not linear; they can be thought of as a continuous loop. This role must ensure this cycle is quick, transparent, and decisive. This role will build upon our existing foundation, creating robust, scalable processes in support of our goals.
Our ideal candidate has 10+ years of experience in finance, consulting or similar roles and 5+ years of experience within a formal FP&A team, supporting a high growth organization. You have a proactive and energetic approach combined with a bias for action. We are often the pace setters of the organization, pushing to drive learning and outcomes at commercial speed.
You are incredibly smart and comfortable in a fast-moving and forming space that requires you to be nimble. You know what it takes to work in a growth company and want to be part of building the business and maturing Snapdocs’ processes along the way. To that end, you must be able to analyze what is working and what is not and how to mature our processes.
You are extremely proficient in Excel / Sheets and experience with Anaplan is highly valued. A background within a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment is also valuable.
If you want to be a part of building a top-notch finance team, then please apply today!
Colorado applicants: This role pays $174,000 - $202,000 annually plus equity in the company (pay for other locations may vary)
Snapdocs strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide outstanding benefits (listed below) and while we have hubs in both San Francisco and Denver, we're an extremely remote-friendly company with over a third of our staff outside of those two hubs!
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Galileo, Modern Health, Urban Sitter, and Northstar Financial memberships
- Life and disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- 10 year exercise window on your equity (!!)
Snapdocs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Snapdocs digitizes real estate closings
More Full Time Jobs
$120001 - $200000 yearly
Product Design Manager