Director of SMB Sales
18 Jan, 2023
$200000 — $300000 yearly
Who we are
Arketa is the leading wellness business platform built for the hybrid world. Our mission is to increase access to wellness by helping studios grow beyond classes. We make it easy for studios to share their love of movement with the world.
Unlike other software, Arketa offers branded websites and apps so wellness studios can easily set their schedules, accept bookings & payments, create on demand video libraries, host retreats and grow their businesses in-person and online.
It's a pivotal time for Arketa – COVID has created a new market for hybrid wellness solutions that Arketa is perfectly positioned to capture. We’ve just raised our latest round of funding led by First Round Capital. We’re grateful to get to work with some of the best investors in Silicon Valley, and we’re growing fast. We’re a remote team, and we’re looking for people who want to inspire and empower a healthier world.
What we are looking for:
The Director of SMB Sales will lead and elevate our sales team by hiring, onboarding, and continuously training the sales organization. You will strategize, develop and implement systematic hiring, sales program development, training and coaching, and sales tools to ensure the highest quality of service to potential customers and consistent growth in sales. In addition you will be responsible for building out sales forecasts and data…..you will own SMB revenue growth for the company. This role will report directly to the CEO.
Our perfect candidate has led & scaled early-stage sales teams focused on small and medium businesses like fitness studios, restaurants, & beauty salons. We are not looking for someone to do this for the first time, nor are we looking for someone who has only ever been a sales leader at very large companies with massive teams. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial and ‘builder’ mindset who is metrics-focused and a culture carrier.
- Be an inspirational and respected leader at the company
- Hire, onboard, train and lead a world class SMB sales team
- Own the training and onboarding process end to end, including designing & improving exceptional training & onboarding materials from scratch
- Guide the deliberate development of the sales team’s career & professional growth
- Own the design, rollout, management, metrics and continuous improvement of a sales compensation plan that aligns incentives, delivers results and makes sellers feel valued for their work.
- Develop a deep understanding of our ICP, product, product roadmap & sales process to gain credibility with customers and our team.
- Be ready to step in and deliver an all star demo whenever needed
- Master Hubspot, Salesforce, Stripe and Salesloft.
- Optimize our sales tech stack for capital & sales efficiency
- Identify best metrics for sales org, design and deliver excellent reporting against those metrics
- Be fully responsible for training the team on how to make the most of these tools, and ensure proper and updated
- Skillfully design, lead & track outbound sales pipeline development process, including customized email, phone, video, in-person and messaging sequences.
- Refine our pitch & GTM collateral, and roll out improvements to the team
- Define sales goals & budget with the leadership team. Build a strong cross-functional operating cadence with teams around pipeline, forecasting, deal review, execution, deployment and revenue realization
- Continuously improve on training, process, team, compensation, pricing, packaging, and go-to-market strategy
- Lead the team to hit ambitious quotas and targets
- Identify and develop new opportunities & partnerships
- Provide organized product feedback from the market
- Drive strategies to expand the company’s community building, customer acquisition, and customer retention efforts
Experience at a start up between 2M-10M of growth
7+ years of GTM experience with a SaaS & usage company serving SMB’s with 1-5 locations, i.e. fitness studios, gyms, restaurants, beauty salons
2+ years experience managing a SaaS sales team in a relevant industry, including managing managers
Demonstrated track record of successfully leading sales teams and hitting ambitious quotas
Experience selling to fitness studios a big plus
Excellent Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Stripe and sales tooling skills
World class analytical and people skills, a data-driven decision maker
- Work with an amazing and committed team to expand access to wellness
- Weekly workouts with the team
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse arketa! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Everything for your fitness or wellness business.
More Full Time Jobs
Senior Flutter Developer
$12000 - $37000 yearly
$12000 - $40000 yearly
Product Marketing Manager
$90000 - $120000 yearly
$90000 - $120000 yearly
Front End Engineer (React)
$90000 - $160000 yearly