Director of Sales, LTSE Equity
17 Aug, 2022
$200000 — $230000 yearly
LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
Our Director of Sales will report into the LTSE Software’s CEO and will be primarily responsible for new customer account acquisition and growing revenues for our flagship product LTSE Equity . This person will partner closely with peers who oversee Customer Support and Success, Marketing, Product and Design, and Engineering to scale our flagship product. LTSE Equity is the most popular cap table management solution for early stage startups, designed to help companies across their complete journey, and that helps founders issue stock, model fundraising, and manage shareholders. As a Director of Sales you will oversee the sales team and have direct influence in refining our go-to-market strategy and our product roadmap.
Your performance will be measured by:
- ARR growth
- Number of new paying clients
- Product add-on attach rate growth, e.g. 409A valuation , and otherwise driving ACV
- Number and velocity of monetization experiments, e.g. new pricing tiers, partner programs.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning sales forecasting and execution to plan.
- Growing our Account Executive team and managing their performance.
- Managing the performance of the SDR Team, and have experience with both in-house and outside firms.
- Execution and refinement of our revenue growth and monetization strategy, informed by the competitive landscape, customer learnings and analysis.
- Improving our sales velocity and acquisition rates.
- Improving pricing strategy and modeling subscription plans.
- Improving sales and marketing messaging, delivering materials and communication with our core value propositions, e.g. website, email, etc.
- Informing the product roadmap and customer retention efforts.
You would be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 15 years of related experience.
- Have built and scaled sales teams. You can think strategically and also dive into the details to get things done.
- Previously scaled B2B SaaS product sales and owned revenue KPIs, e.g. ARR, ACV, CAC, churn.
- Care about empowering entrepreneurs, and have an ability to engage and develop credibility in the startup ecosystem.
- Are great at communicating with customers and partners.
- Have a love for using data to back up an argument.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work with a small team of smart people to make an impact in an agile and autonomous environment.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Computer and home office setup.
- We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive. Total targeted compensation: $200,000-$230,000 with uncapped commission, as well as company stock options.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.