The Director of Bioinformatics will have responsibility over the curation, integration, and analysis of the Serinus data stack. The position will also contribute substantially to directing and executing computational collaborations with pharmaceutical companies. They will work closely with the founders and scientific advisors to design and implement data acquisition and analysis plans critical to company growth and success. Key responsibilities will include:
● Working with the founders to design the bioinformatics strategy of the company.
● Managing large-scale acquisition, integration, & analysis of public and proprietary data.
● Implementing & pipelining bioinformatics tools central to the mission of the company.
● Designing, implementing, & maintaining a data infrastructure to enable fast, efficient
access and query of the Serinus data stack.
● Working with the founders to direct the strategy of external collaborations and execute
that strategy. This will include liaising with external partners regularly.
● Hiring and managing members of the bioinformatics team to efficiently achieve goals.
● Showcasing work at conferences & in journals – scientific advancement key at Serinus!