For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States and Canada.
What You'll Do
As a Director of Analytics, you’ll join our Operations team to lead our Business Intelligence and Analytics function. In this role, you’ll be helping us to drive our PLG motion forward, surfacing insights from a wealk of our customer data, partnering directly with our growth teams on Marketing & R&D to build out our experimentation capabilities, and owning our data stack (Looker, DBT, Fivetran, Snowflake, Census).
You will also be Shogun’s “data steward”, ensuring both the integrity of our data, and access to it. Through your rigorous management of our data stack (SQL, Looker, dbt, Fivetran, Snowflake, Census and Salesforce) business leaders across the organization will have the right information when they need it.
Here you’ll work at the intersection of quantitative analysis, data mining and presenting data to ensure our business uses data-informed strategies to grow and improve our product offerings.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working within a Product Led Growth strategy
- Deep experience owning and leading the analytics function in an emerging environment
- 8+ years of data analytics experience with an emphasis on working cross-functionally throughout an organization
- A strong ability to translate data into actionable insights—you are able to explain your findings in a comprehensible way, tailoring your message for your audience.
- Complete comfort working with SQL, dbt and Looker