02 Sep, 2022
No experience required
***This person needs to be located in PST or MST timezone
At Benepass we're making benefits magical. We're reinventing the way how companies take care of their people. We enable leading organizations to increase employee retention and satisfaction by offering flexible benefits that employees love.
We’re backed by leading VCs including Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund) and Y Combinator, and amazing angels like Aaron Levie (Box) and Jake Schwartz (General Assembly).
Our fintech based platform has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and different benefit program designs. Employees are empowered to use their benefits with easy access to a digital wallet and virtual/physical Visa card pre-loaded with all their benefits from their employer. Using Benepass, companies are seeing employee engagement rates of over 80% with their benefit programs.
Today, Benepass is in a period of hypergrowth. We’re looking for leaders to help us scale and bring our vision of flexible, employee-directed benefits to millions of people around the world.
As an early member of Benepass’s growing Customer Experience function reporting to our Customer Experience Manager, you will play a critical role in helping Benepass grow. The CX team is the front line team working with both people operations teams and those teams’ employees (Benepass’s end users).
In this role, you will gracefully address and resolve complex customer concerns and support our most important client relationships by working directly with the HR buyers Benepass partners with. You will manage unexpected and complex situations and write the playbook for a team that will be built around you. You will work closely with the rest of the operations team, product and engineering to build out the systems, processes, and products to support our fast growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT BENEPASS
- Work directly with People Teams and their employees to address problems, questions and issues as they arise
- Learn and manage Benepass's internal systems and processes to resolve client issues
- Act as the voice of our customer, providing feedback to the product organization and across Benepass about what's most important to our clients
- Take on project work to help improve our systems and processes for scale
- You make people smile. You are warm and friendly and know how to connect with people whether in person, over the phone, or over email.
- You fix problems and take initiative. You don’t just solve the problem in front of you for one person, you help Benepass become better so that the problems you’re seeing stop being problems altogether.
- You can take complex systems and communicate about them simply.
- You work hard. You know that doing what’s best for Benepass’s HR partners and employees means going the extra mile, and you’re excited to find ways to go above and beyond.
- You want to learn and grow. You view this role as an opportunity to learn from a talented team and are excited to take on more responsibility at Benepass over time.
- 1-3 years in customer-facing role.
- Basic knowledge of G suite and Slack.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to follow-up on and track multiple issues/projects.
- Excellent communicator and writer.
- Self-starter. You don't wait for others to ask for help, you seek out challenges and ways to help.
- Must be located in PST or MST timezone
- Previous start up experience!
- Basic knowledge of ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, or cloud-based support)
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter or apply to our general opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $500 WFH setup
- $150/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.