Associate Product Manager
29 Mar, 2023
$10 — $13 yearly
What is Mesh? Mesh is a performance enablement platform that helps distributed teams achieve their goals faster by
- establishing clarity of goals throughout the organisation
- inculcating the habit of regular check-ins
- enabling continuous feedback and constructive advice throughout the organisation
- career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact on the bottom line.
Company Culture At Mesh, we look for people who will show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun and maybe even a little weirdness. If you think you can see yourself delivering WOW as a member of the Mesh team, then check out the job description below!
ROLE 👩🏽💻👨💻 This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
- Be flexible in how and where you work - we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
What you’ll do As a member of our team, you will:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development process for small features and improvements, including ideation, design, testing, and launch.
- Conduct comprehensive competitor research and analysis to identify market trends, key players, and their products or services.
- Build deeper understanding about the impact of features by highlighting the key behavior across primary workflow as well as nuanced corner cases
- Learn measuring what matters for identifying product impact. Hands on experience with mixpanel and leveraging reported analytics to help drive iterations & prioritize roadmap ahead.
- Write clear and compelling product copy that effectively communicates the benefits and features of our products to customers and prospects.
- Ensure that timelines and tasks are on track by closely monitoring project plans and collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and address any potential delays or roadblocks.
- Set up and prepare data for demos of new features, ensuring that the information presented is accurate and meets the needs of the audience.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base by writing informative articles that provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips.
- Write and send engaging product announcement emails to inform customers about new releases, updates, and other important news.
- Create detailed and accurate product release notes that clearly communicate the changes and improvements made to our products.
- Design user flows that help users understand how to use new product features and functionalities, and ensure that they are intuitive and easy to follow.
- Track and report on product adoption metrics to measure the success and impact of new features and inform future product development decisions.
- Perform a first level of triaging on product issues by identifying and troubleshooting reported bugs, errors, and other technical issues.
What you will need
- 0-1 year of work experience in Product Management space
- Empathy towards internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive ownership to deliver with minimal supervision
- Being receptive to feedback and constructive criticism from various sources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Proficiency in data analysis and analytical tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a chaotic environment
What else does Mesh have to offer? We’re so glad you asked!
- We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfilment
- We believe in the value of continued learning investments and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity) and our benefits are thoughtful.
- We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it.
- Mesh has also implemented a remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable).
If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Mesh continue to grow!
Mesh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
$165000 - $190000 yearly