⌨️ Full-stack Software Development Engineer
25 Jun, 2022
Hi there 👋, glad that you found us! I hope that this page explains what we do pretty well. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything unclear.
Acho is building a Collaborative GUI for data engineering tasks. From building a data connector, data pipeline to supporting an application, we make Acho accessible to all members of a team regardless of their roles, technical background.
Today, hundreds of business teams use Acho to transform their processes and unlock more value from their data than ever before. Team Acho is engineering-focused and collaborative. Recently closed a Seed Round by Y Combinator, VCs, and industry leaders, we are setting off to solve some of the hardest problems in the data space today.
As an engineer, you'll work on a variety of interesting products and problems for our customers. You'll generate great product ideas, as well as architect, implement, and release them.
We love engineers owning projects, from start to finish. For example, new features often start off as customer ideas. So it could be your responsibility to talk to the customer and scope out what a solution might look like, in addition to actually building it, testing it, documenting it, and releasing iterating on it with the customer.
BS or Master degree in Computer Science
1-3 years of experience in Frontend Development
You are passionate about technology and thrive in a dynamic environment with a focus on creative innovation over absolute perfection
Architecting, building, and maintaining web applications
Proficient in modern web client-side technologies and frameworks (Experience with Vue.js or React.js is preferred)
Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
🛠️ Necessary Skills
Experience with SSR
Database (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
What does the interview process look like?
- We’ll reach out for an intro call after reviewing your resume. We may follow by scheduling a technical interview. If the tech round went well, we’d give you a small project. After assessing the project, we’d be ready and make an offer.
Can I work remotely?
- Yes. We support a hybrid of remote and on-site work environments.
What’s it like working for a startup?
- Being a small nimble team is the best way to grow fast both personally and collectively as a team. We tend to debunk some of the stereotypes about working at a startup. We rarely work overtime. Our processes are pretty clear and structured. Our goal is super defined. Our financial risk is actually a lot lower than a lot of established businesses as we have zero debt, fewer commitments/overheads, and actually grow each month.
What can I expect in terms of compensation?
- We aim to compensate competitively. Additionally, we ensure a “happy rate” and boost in pay for every milestone we achieve together.
What’s unique about this role?
- The Front-end will work closely with our product designer and ship amazing features that delight users. Different from the full-stack SDE position, this role will spend more time on UI/UX, design, and business logic.
What’s special about team Acho?
- We’re a group of builders who aren’t afraid of the toughest engineering challenges. The world as we understand it is a big puzzle with tons of problems to be solved. The bigger our goal is, the more and harder the problems become. We’d always want to be the team that solves the most, and hardest problems.