|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Build, manage and optimize the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Company blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
– Content marketing: plan, research and produce relevant content in the appropriate formats as well as schedule online posts that deliver value to target audience
– Digital & performance marketing: generate online audience in the various channels, research on Google Keywords and monitor digital campaign performances daily
– Analyse performance for insights and trends, prepare reports for management and come up with actionable initiatives.
– Maintain and upkeep marketing budget, records and campaign reports to ensure consistent and comprehensive record of initiatives and tests.
– Passionate about the world of marketing and content
– Excellent analytical thinking and research skills
– Good content planning and writing skills
– Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
– Ability to write copy for sales and marketing activities that conform to prescribed style and format
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world