|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Build, manage and optimize the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Company blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
– Content marketing: plan, research and produce relevant content in the appropriate formats as well as schedule online posts that deliver value to target audience
– Digital & performance marketing: generate online audience in the various channels, research on Google Keywords and monitor digital campaign performances daily
– Analyse performance for insights and trends, prepare reports for management and come up with actionable initiatives.
– Maintain and upkeep marketing budget, records and campaign reports to ensure consistent and comprehensive record of initiatives and tests.
– Passionate about the world of marketing and content
– Excellent analytical thinking and research skills
– Good content planning and writing skills
– Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
– Ability to write copy for sales and marketing activities that conform to prescribed style and format
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool