|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
– Identify leads through proactive prospecting and various outreach methods (call/email/LinkedIn)
– Establish product and professional relationships with key stakeholders
– Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
– Draft sales reports and business proposals and meet assigned sales targets
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good research and analytical skills
– Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
– Experience with creating graphics is an advantage
– Ability to prioritize and work quickly and efficiently
– Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Drive / Trello
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world
And it can be done totally online.