|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Full responsibility for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guideline creation, documentation and full mapping across the relevant business functions (e.g. Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Finance, etc).
– Be able to have a holistic view of the company’s operations, and recommend improvements to management.
– Coordinate and implement operational processes
– Develop policies and procedures through template designs and full written documentation in a clear and concise manner
– Ensure adequate internal procedures and controls are in place with checks and balances
– Candidates should be proficient in Excel, Office Suites and Presentation software
– Ability to synthesize and communicate analyses
– Have a positive attitude, and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get involved, and be extremely organized and detail oriented
– Detailed Oriented
– Self-driven with the ability with start and get things done
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world