|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Full responsibility for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guideline creation, documentation and full mapping across the relevant business functions (e.g. Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Finance, etc).
– Be able to have a holistic view of the company’s operations, and recommend improvements to management.
– Coordinate and implement operational processes
– Develop policies and procedures through template designs and full written documentation in a clear and concise manner
– Ensure adequate internal procedures and controls are in place with checks and balances
– Candidates should be proficient in Excel, Office Suites and Presentation software
– Ability to synthesize and communicate analyses
– Have a positive attitude, and willingness to roll up their sleeves and get involved, and be extremely organized and detail oriented
– Detailed Oriented
– Self-driven with the ability with start and get things done
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool