|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
– Work with analytics to identify key performance metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
– Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate website designs
– Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from test data
– Work with Growth, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
– Interested in Growth Hacking and growth operations
– Excellent communication skills
– Dogged work ethic – willing to keep trying and trying.
– Analytics experience preferred (SQL, python, excel) preferred.
– Creativity is a necessity, and the ability to think out of the box.
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world