Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Analyze data to monitor website performance (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and discover areas for improvement
– Work with analytics to identify key performance metrics necessary to establish customer-focused and results-oriented campaign strategies
– Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses for alternate website designs
– Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from test data
– Work with Growth, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
– Interested in Growth Hacking and growth operations
– Excellent communication skills
– Dogged work ethic – willing to keep trying and trying.
– Analytics experience preferred (SQL, python, excel) preferred.
– Creativity is a necessity, and the ability to think out of the box.
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool