|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Analyze data to study, segment and summarise the current collection algorithms
– Extract, clean and mine data collected across multiple product types and geographies to evaluate customer behaviour and trends
– Test hypotheses and new models by simulating environments and predicting customer behaviours using past data sets
– Make major business decisions by applying machine learning, cluster analysis, and statistical programming disciplines
– Ability and experience designing and developing solutions for increasing yield
– Proven mastery of analysis and development of online ad systems for consumer products and services.
– Knowledge in statistics or math with working knowledge of computer science and quantitative analysis
– Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python
– Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool
The round was led by KK Fund.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world