Paktor is the leading Asian social networking platform that’s dedicated to bring singles together. It emphasizes anonymity, locality, and usability for users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Develop design assets for content marketing, social media and PR including infographics and other collaterals to showcase company’s brand
– Conceptualize and design for online campaigns across various platforms
– Assist in the creation of a cohesive brand identity across channels
– Create collaterals and materials for both on- and off-line promotions.
– Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other industry software
– Knowledge of XHTML, HTML, CSS is preferred
– Strong understanding of typography, color and layout
– Highly adaptable and motivated self-starter
– Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
– Creative thinker who is able to translate statistics into interesting stories
– Attend a 2-week customized training programme conducted by Grdient
Grdient is a life-changing summer program that combines learning and work experience for ambitious students who aspire to change the world. In 2 weeks, you will learn industry-relevant skills from a world-class faculty of tech and industry experts, and then also be placed on internships between 10-14 weeks in length. To find out more, check out http://www.grdient.com/summerschool