|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 2500 - MYR 3500|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
- Over 2 years of experience in repairing iOS and Android devices
- Fluent in English and another language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, ie Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Post-secondary education, eg STPM, A-level, diploma or equivalent
- Confident leader and public speaker
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of the market
- Valid class B driving license
- Conducting technical training sessions for team members and workshop participants
- Leading and supervising the performance of remote technical teams
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure relevant software and drivers
- Maintaining and repairing smartphones, tablets and similar technological equipment or peripheral devices
- Installing well-functioning networks and manage components
- Handling cash and card transactions with customers
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or documents
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.
The funding amount was undisclosed.