|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 2500 - MYR 3500|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
- Over 2 years of experience in repairing iOS and Android devices
- Fluent in English and another language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, ie Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Post-secondary education, eg STPM, A-level, diploma or equivalent
- Confident leader and public speaker
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of the market
- Valid class B driving license
- Conducting technical training sessions for team members and workshop participants
- Leading and supervising the performance of remote technical teams
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure relevant software and drivers
- Maintaining and repairing smartphones, tablets and similar technological equipment or peripheral devices
- Installing well-functioning networks and manage components
- Handling cash and card transactions with customers
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or documents
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.