|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 2000 - MYR 4000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
- Over 1 year of experience in repairing iOS devices
- Fluent in Malay or Mandarin, and conversant in English
- Professional and personable with effective interpersonal skills
- Secondary education, eg SPM, O-level or equivalent
- Valid class B driving license
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Setting up hardware and installing and configure relevant software and drivers
- Maintaining and repairing smartphones, tablets and similar technological equipment or peripheral devices
- Installing well-functioning networks and manage components
- Handling cash and card transactions with customers
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or documents
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.