The primary responsibility of Marketing Manager is to research and develop marketing opportunities and brand plans for Carsome across the region based on the business’ property acquisition targets, at the same time explore and strike collaborations with various partners to build credibility and expand our very own rewards programme, Carsome+. The role will also be expected to provide actionable insights and recommendations on how to improve performance for each channel, implementing and optimising an ongoing campaigns in order to push volumes and improve quality of leads.
The core requirements for this role are:
• At least 3-4 year experience in digital marketing, especially on SEM & FB advertising
• A strong analytical mindset and approach
• Leadership skill and people management
• Desire to be involved in a fast growing digital start-up
• Experience in traditional media would be an advantage
1) Brand planning, budget forecast, trends analysis
This role will spend a large amount of time doing the following:
• Brand planning & budget forecast on annual basis
• Analyze the trends & consumer insights in each market, and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
• Be the brand guardian – ensuring brand messages are consistent, overseeing creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
• Expand digital footprints of the business to build TOM awareness
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, channels and partners to position the business as innovator and leader (refer to next point for details)
2) Plan, develop & measure the effectiveness of advertising activities
This role will be focused on ideation and development of various online and offline advertising activities in order to make Carsome a top-of-mind brand when it comes to car selling & buying, as well as to gather quality leads at the lowest cost possible. This will involve understanding users’ behaviour and touch points, proposing out-of-the-box ideas / growth hacks, as well as planning the execution of the proposed ideas on selected media.
Proper tracking should be in place for every
campaign that’s rolling out in order to measure the effectiveness of each
channel and the ROI. Prepare reporting templates that can answer / present the
performance of each campaign in the best possible way.