|Work Location||Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 2500 — MYR 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Heavy involvement in the identification, negotiation and securing of marketing partnerships
-Liaise with partners and other internal marketing departments (e.g. Onsite managers, Social Media, CRM, graphic designers, etc) to execute marketing campaigns
- Analyse performance of ongoing and past marketing campaigns so as to provide insight into how campaigns can be improved
- Be equal parts content strategist, negotiator and data evangelist. You’re passionate about developing sound strategy, testing experience to get to optimal outcomes, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time via promotional communications.
- Work closely with partners in Food & Beverage, Banking, Telco, Travel industries
- Collaborate and communicate with the Marketing team to integrate content and strategies.
- Negotiate, close and execute deals with a clear understanding of the different industries and KPIs involved - Build relationship with F&B Owners & C-Level of partnership companies
- Develop a strong knowledge of the internet and F&B industries.
- Assist in the management of the Brand Ambassador Program
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of initiative with a good ability to perform under time pressure/tight deadlines
- Good project and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker with good numeracy skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in business development, banking, relationship/account management and strategic partnerships, preferably in the Malaysian market
- Skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- A data-driven mindset toward effective communication: you must be willing to adapt what, how and when you communicate in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.