We're looking for our team's first Art Director, who has a wealth of artistic experience. You will lead all visual aspects of the game, determining prioritization of immediate work, and setting the direction for other artists on the team. This could be either a part time or full time role. If you are a full time member, you would also be a hands on contributor, and must possess mastery in at least one of the following 3D art disciplines (Modeling, Characters, Textures/Materials, Lighting, Concept Art, UI/UX). Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
You should take this job if you:
- Love video games.
- Want to be a founding member of a company where you steer artistic vision, product design, and future growth.
- Want to have visible, critical impact on weekly releases.
- Enjoy minimal process and deciding what you work on every week.
- Strongly proficient in standard industry software such as Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter/Designer, etc. (which ones depend on your art discipline).
- Collaborate with Engineering and other artists to develop all visual aspects of the game.
- Ensure art assets are of the highest quality.
- Direct hiring for the rest of the art team.
- Experienced with Unreal Engine.
- Portfolio demonstrates relevant skills.