We are looking for a Social Media Manager join our rapidly growing and mission-driven team. You will have substantial impact in scaling first-of-its-kind digital health, and play a vital role in building out a fun and inclusive team.
You thrive on helping build, learning about and scaling unique brands & platforms through social media and creative outreach. You have an inherent interest in e-commerce, healthcare, telemedicine, consumer health and wellness. You enjoy hugely collaborative environments. You are highly consumer focused and have previously driven meaningful social media engagement.
If you’d like to be part of this fun and fast-paced setting that will drive the future of healthcare & wellness and you think you can add significant value to our mission we’d love to hear from you.
- Social media expert who has ideally helped scale accounts & social channels with meaningful engagement
- Experience directing narratives through uniquely crafted informational videos / infographics eg. informational videos from doctors
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness about our various services (dermatologist consult, online pharmacy and award-winning products) through various social media channels
- Plan at large, think and put together wholesome 360 degree campaigns across platforms
- Create and implement social media strategies
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between users and the company, and ensure a positive service experience. Specifically have a grip on smooth and empathetic user communication, query resolution and grievance redressal
- Create actionable plans to both realise the next phase of growth and follower engagement through our various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn (for eg. we are already at 42k followers & verified on Instagram)
- Maintain constant analysis and data-driven insights on trends within our social accounts
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Lead a team of at least 3 others working across design, content and customer success
- Be responsible for growing each facet of Clinikally community engagement, from creative ideation to communication
- Present our proprietary formulations to the world -- Vitamin C Serum, sunscreen, & pigmentation cream -- as winning, multi-condition consumer health products!