Read more about the role and apply directly here in our job dashboard in Greenhouse:
About the Role
We are looking for outstanding and highly entrepreneurial sales leaders who are excited to take ownership and wear many hats. You will help build Clipboard Health’s first sales territory, for which you will own all sales activities and manage a team of SDRs and AEs with a goal to increase market share and grow new revenue. To excel in this role, you must be a strategic thinker, with exceptional communication skills, and an execution-driven and analytical mindset. You must be driven, highly empathetic, yet hold yourself and others to high standards and thrive in a fast paced environment. If that sounds like you, join us! We are growing quickly and there are limitless opportunities for growth, promotion and movement.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and oversee execution of a strategic territory plan to increase market share and generate new revenue.
- You will also own the forecasting process and performance against sales targets for your territory
- Manage and lead a team of territory SDRs and AEs. You will handle hiring, evaluating your team’s performance, and providing them with consistent coaching and feedback. Importantly, you will celebrate wins, understand losses, and motivate the team to achieve and improve
- Analyze data to adjust strategy, refine sales processes to increase your reps’ productivity, and identify team training gaps. You may do this by designing and running experiments to test your hypotheses
- Keep a pulse on market trends and speak with customers, to inform sales strategy, identify product improvements and discover new growth opportunities
- Report on performance across key metrics and against targets, sales funnel and pipeline
- Build and cultivate relationships with senior decision-makers at prospects, customers and partners in your territory