We are looking for an experienced Permit Operations Lead to head permit research and application efforts for our multi-city footprint across project types. The ideal candidate must have experience managing operations teams. In addition, experience preparing and/or processing building and construction permit applications is helpful. The candidate should also be a strong communicator with excellent organizational skills and a flexible / self-motivated approach to business management. The goal is to support and scale the company’s permitting operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Manage and work with permit operations team members
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of permitting operations to ensure smooth progress, including customer management and support
- Research, develop, and maintain permitting best practice process flows and guides
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Coordinate with the team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Proven operations management experience
- Experience overseeing building permit applications and/or processing
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Familiarity with MS Office
PermitFlow is TurboTax for construction permitting. We are on a mission to streamline and simplify construction permitting in the United States, unlocking more value in the $1.6 trillion construction market. Our software reduces time to permit, supporting permitting end-to-end including permit research, application preparation, submission, and monitoring.
Our team consists of architects, structural engineers, permitting experts, and workflow software specialists, all of whom have personally experienced the pain of permitting. We are proud to be backed by some of the world’s top investors, including Y Combinator, Foundamental, and Global Founders Capital, and founders of Zillow, PlanGrid, Thumbtack, and Opendoor.
We are a remote first team and are offering highly competitive market rate salaries.