|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 5000 - MYR 7000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
What you will do:
- Lead new and adapt existing product growth strategies
- Identify product vision and roadmap leveraging business and engineering parameters
- Establish data-driven practices in all product discussions
- Champion product user priorities
- Define metrics, processes and systems to develop other product roles
- You will be working very closely with our CEO to achieve the above
What you should have on you:
- Have a strong backend/frontend development experience or understanding, and familiar with multitudes of languages and technology stacks on both area.
- Willing to work with industry/development standards
- Able to incorporate with existing environment, and may scale himself up according to product needs/direction
- Willing to lead a scalable development practices
- Experienced with what web service and ui/ux developer is capable of
- A solid practice of the scientific method including experiment design, data collection, data analysis, robust documentation and execution
- Demonstrated successes (and failures) in building user-facing applications using data-driven practices
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborating with people of all subspecies (engineers, business executives, service providers)
- Ability to think creatively, embrace changes and make swift decisions in high-paced environments
What would help you:
- Passion for continuous optimization
- Proficiency in data tools and best practices
- A strong commitment for quality
- Experience with culture and discipline in cross-functional, young startup teams
- Interest in solving startup challenges in a regional context
- Understanding of local and global industry patterns and consumer psychology
- Love for working for people, with people
- Send us anything to tell us more about yourself and your best work
To apply, please send your resume, public code repo and let us know why are you passionate about ecommerce to email@example.com
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.