|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 400 - MYR 500|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
If you can draw fans like bees to honey and make sure they stay, engage and influence their peers to do the same across Facebook and Instagram, here’s your chance to shine!
As an intern, you will:
- Identify influential and growth opportunities for social commerce via research
- Engage regularly with ecommerce communities online
- Reach out to potential ecommerce merchants
- Share your thoughts on the company’s social media strategy
- Develop and execute social media strategies the company
- Engage and Grow the company’s community of merchants
- Learn about social commerce and share your findings with the team
- Device a marketing plan based on what you've learnt
- Help the team in carrying out the marketing initiatives
Young, dynamic fast learner, passionate about social media and online communities with a great team spirit!
To apply, please send your resume and let us know why you're interested to work in ecommerce to email@example.com
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.