If you can draw fans like bees to honey and make sure they stay, engage and influence their peers to do the same across Facebook and Instagram, here’s your chance to shine!
As an intern, you will:
- Identify influential and growth opportunities for social commerce via research
- Engage regularly with ecommerce communities online
- Reach out to potential ecommerce merchants
- Share your thoughts on the company’s social media strategy
- Develop and execute social media strategies the company
- Engage and Grow the company’s community of merchants
- Learn about social commerce and share your findings with the team
- Device a marketing plan based on what you've learnt
- Help the team in carrying out the marketing initiatives
Young, dynamic fast learner, passionate about social media and online communities with a great team spirit!
To apply, please send your resume and let us know why you're interested to work in ecommerce to email@example.com
|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 400 — MYR 500 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Selangor / Malaysia
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.