Associate Product Manager
01 Oct, 2023
$1200000 — $1500000 yearly
Peakflo is a B2B Fintech SaaS startup part of YCombinator W22, that just raised $4.1M in seed funding and was picked by Techcrunch as their top 10 favorites out of a cohort of 400 and also in a TechCrunch exclusive
Position: Associate Product Manager, Peakflo
Location: Remote (Work alongside our teams in Singapore, Indonesia and India in GMT+5 to GMT+9 timezone)
🚀 What we’re building
- Finance operations at high growth enterprises is plagued with resource intensive customer collections and vendor payment processes. This culminates into hundreds of wasted finance manhours and thousands of dollars in payment fees!
- Peakflo with its simple API and one-click accounting software integrations, allows businesses to streamline their customer collections and vendor payments. 100+ finance teams, from early-stage startups to unicorns in SE Asia, use Peakflo each week to:
✅Save 100 hours/month on finance ops ⏳
✅Get paid faster on customer invoices by 10-20 days 📈
✅Streamline vendor payments and save 50-90% on fees 💰
- Most importantly, we have begun building an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and ownership. An environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow ❤️
⚙️ Product management at Peakflo
This role is ideal for anyone who is passionate about fintech and SaaS systems, looking to rapidly advance their career and assume responsibilities in a fast-pace setting while working closely with the founders.
We're looking for an Associate Product Manager who will be involved across all areas of the product to ensure its success: from researching the rapidly-growing industry of B2B finance applications, to monitoring product metrics, contributing to design decisions and coordinating releases.
We are looking for a collaborative individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can take ownership and thrives on seeing the material results of their work drive the company.
💪 What you’ll do
- Work directly with the CS team and conduct weekly customer interviews to uncover insights that shape our quarterly product roadmap
- Work directly with sales team in late stage of enterprise prospect discussion to present solutions that solve pain-points based on industry best practices in the AR or AP space
- Work closely with CTO, Engineering and Design teams to prioritize backlogs, scope new work to be done, write user stories, perform user acceptance testing and follow project to completion.
- Determine, implement and evaluate business and product metrics to support decision making and meet organizational information needs.
- Foster amazing user experience and ensure user satisfaction
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization
- Participate in the product delivery activities
- Maintain a good relationship with both new and existing clients
👀 Who we’re looking for
- Detailed understanding of at least one of the two: Invoice to Cash process ; Procure to Pay process
- The best candidate for this position should be
- highly organised,
- Passion to create structure out of chaos and reduce entropy.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations.
- Growth mindset: A fast learner who is passionate and always hungry to explore new ideas.
- Be comfortable in a fast growing and changing startup.
- Very good English language skills and proficiency in MS Office or Google sheets.
😎 Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in Finance and accounting systems (Xero, QBO, Zoho, Netsuite, SAP, ...)
- Have Experience with data analysis and reporting, with an ability to interpret the data and communicate findings.
- Are comfortable writing basic queries in SQL.
- Have Experience with CMS and site builders such as Wordpress, etc.
- Have understanding of modern web tracking concepts and concerns.
- Have prior experience with payments, especially with SaaS companies (B2B fintech)
🏡 Remote - We are building a remote friendly culture centered around trust and meritocracy
👩💻 Learning - Learn with a vibrant, young and ambitious team that has built a $200mn+ startup acquired by Alibaba Group