07 Jul, 2022
$166000 — $228000 yearly
RevenueCat makes building, analyzing and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.2B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
Our CEO, Jacob Eiting, is looking for a partner on growth. You will report to the CEO and work directly on making sure RevenueCat is known to as many developers as possible: helping them make more money and filling the world with better software.
- You’ve led, or been a part of, a successful growth team: as a leader or member, or as the founder of a company.
- You know how to run a growth practice: experimentation, measurement, iteration etc.
- You understand data flows and are comfortable using the tools of trade (HubSpot, SalesForce, Looker, UTM, GA, etc.)
- You are very comfortable manipulating and analyzing data, probably with SQL.
- You are product minded and understand how product influences growth, and how to measure it.
- You are analytical and can help design a model that approximates our growth and drives our strategy.
- You have worked with data teams and know how to ask well formulated data questions.
- You understand the care and feeding of complex growth systems: building, monitoring, and human factors.
- You are extremely fast at validating ideas and shipping them.
- You can think like a customer.
- You are highly detail oriented.
- You don’t let yourself be blocked.
- You’re not a jerk.
- Work directly with the CEO to make RevenueCat bigger
- Manage a growth program that reaches across functions to drive growth wherever it can be found
- Figure out our biggest levers for growth and activities that drive them
- Work with marketing, product, bizops, sales, and developer experience teams to execute growth experiments and define a growth strategy
- Share experiment details and results with the broader team
In the first month, you'll:
- Debrief with the CEO, marketing, biz ops, and developer experience leaders to understand the moving parts and what is working
- Familiarize yourself with our current growth stack and begin planning changes
- Establish a process for experimentation and begin to try stuff
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Build a growth model that we can use to prioritize experimentation
- Run several experiments and gain knowledge or growth, ideally both
- Build automations that inform and orient the whole team around growth
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Understand where the biggest growth opportunities are and start influencing company strategy to take advantage of them
- Know all the major components of our growth tooling and be able to debug complex issues
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Expand our growth team
- Have made a measurable, meaningful impact on our growth trajectory
What we offer:
- $166,000 to $228,000 USD salary regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth