Program Owner - Onboarding
06 Jul, 2022
AtoB (atob.com) is building Stripe for Transportation -- modernizing payments in the trucking industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup working in a huge industry with over a trillion dollars in transaction flow. Trucking is the backbone of the American economy and we have identified opportunities to replace the broken payments infrastructure & help small businesses.
We have raised over $100 million in venture capital from investors such as General Catalyst, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator; founders and CEOs of companies like Google (Eric Schmidt), Salesforce (Mark Benioff), Coinbase, DoorDash, Instacart, Segment, Gusto, Figma; CxOs and founding team members of Uber, PayPal and Stripe; angels like Elad Gil, Naval Ravikant, Gokul Rajaram; and ESG funds such as Climate Capital, Human Capital, Leadout among others.
Our founding team has background working on autonomous vehicles at Cruise Automation, leading ops and growth for Uber, Amazon, DoorDash, Square, McKinsey, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs among others. We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our customer lifecycle strategy and planning team to manage comprehensive and ongoing onboarding strategies for our businesses.
- Building client communications, 1:1 and 1:many experiences, and partnering with marketing to develop a playbook for onboarding across a variety of different-sized businesses.
- Spend time to deeply understand the needs of new businesses to ensure speed of adoption across our suite of products.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to facilitate the ongoing optimization of the customer onboarding experience.
- Analyze and develop insights from data to provide strategic recommendations to our Strategy & Planning teams and product teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on ad-hoc requests, projects, and critical issues as needed
We’re looking for someone who:
- 5+ years of customer lifecycle management, customer success, product marketing, and/or strategy experience in a high-tech growth environment.
- You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- You’re a creative thinker and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- You have an analytical mindset and strong problem-solving capabilities with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You understand how to prioritize tasks and evaluate data to make impactful business decisions.
- You’re obsessed with understanding your customer and spend time challenging your own assumptions to drive value for the businesses you support
- Remote within US/Canada
- Salary negotiable and commensurate with years of experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive equity