Customer Success Manager
06 Jul, 2022
$60000 — $72000 yearly
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER ROLE
The Tenant Turner software makes leasing a home an easier, more pleasant experience. To our property management customers, you will be the friendly guide, using your product mastery, patient empathy, and problem-solving artistry to help them through any troubles they encounter. To our team, you will be a customer expert, the pulse of our users, and committed to ensuring customer voices are heard.
Tenant Turner is a small team of dedicated people doing big things. Upon joining our five-person Customer Success team, you'll train new customers over screenshare and help existing customers via chat and scheduled calls, so they are successful using Tenant Turner. As you have conversations with our users, you’ll understand their needs and concerns and become proactive, anticipating their future questions and stumbling blocks and thereby further enhancing the customer experience.
When more in-depth questions arise, you'll dive into the software to thoroughly test and, if need be, document your observations for our engineering team. You'll set expectations with customers and share proactive updates along the way as problems get solved.
You'll also have the opportunity to contribute new and updated articles to our help center (http://help.tenantturner.com) that is used not only by users for self-service but also by the Customer Success team to quickly provide well-documented help while chatting with customers.
Tenant Turner has enjoyed 100% net revenue retention over the last few years and we take pride in our reputation for having the best customer service in the industry. If you have experience in SaaS support and want to join a friendly, driven team where you'll have a big impact, look no further!
ABOUT TENANT TURNER
At Tenant Turner, we believe thoughtfully-built technology is the most powerful way to help people address real life challenges so they can spend time living what matters. For the past eight years, we’ve worked with thousands of property management professionals across the United States and Canada to automate their most cumbersome, activity-laden, and disruptive tasks by with the friendliest, most effective leasing software for residential property management.
The earliest version of Tenant Turner was designed in that most stereotypically-startup of places: a garage. Even after years of continuing to build the product and business and establishing a nationwide customer base, we remain scrappy and resourceful.
We are alums of Y Combinator (summer 2015) and Lighthouse Labs (fall 2014).
Requirements Our team is balanced, upholds integrity, takes initiative, finds joy in thoughtfulness, and takes pride in applying simple solutions to complex problems. We want you to apply if:
- you have 3+ years experience in software as a service (SaaS) customer service or customer success.
- you easily empathize with users.
- you enjoy digging into technical details and solving difficult problems.
- you want to combine your love of technology with your desire to help people.
- you love to write and succinctly express your thoughts.
- you are comfortable speaking on the phone.
- you are patient and take time to fully understand a customer’s needs.
- you will take ownership of the product and the customer’s experience using it.
- you love fast-paced learning.
- you are focused and persistent--dedicated to the task at hand.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up to 4% of salary
- Excellent healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Unmetered paid time off
- Casual work environment (we love shorts and flip flops, too)
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
Apply Please apply via Workable: https://apply.workable.com/tenant-turner/j/0C16B5B2B6/