Associate Product Manager (Fintech)
06 Jul, 2022
$12000 — $15000 yearly
No experience required
Singapore based B2B Fintech start-up
Position: Associate Product Manager, Peakflo
Location: Remote (Work alongside our teams in Singapore, Indonesia and India in GMT+5 to GMT+9 timezone)
🚀 What we’re building
- Finance operations at any high growth SMB or startup is plagued with resource intensive customer collections and vendor payment processes. This culminates into hundreds of wasted finance manhours and thousands of dollars in payment fees!
- Peakflo with its simple API and one-click accounting software integrations, allows businesses to streamline their customer collections and vendor payments. 187 finance team users, from early-stage startups to unicorns in SE Asia, use Peakflo each week to: ✅Save 100 hours/month on finance ops ⏳ ✅Get paid faster on customer invoices by 10-20 days 📈 ✅Streamline vendor payments and save 50-90% on fees 💰
- Most importantly, we have begun building an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and ownership. An environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow ❤️
⚙️ Product management at Peakflo
This role is ideal for anyone who is passionate about fintech and SaaS systems, looking to rapidly advance their career and assume responsibilities in a fast-pace setting while working closely with the founders.
We're looking for an Associate Product Manager who will be involved across all areas of the product to ensure its success: from researching the rapidly-growing industry of B2B finance applications, to monitoring product metrics, contributing to design decisions and coordinating releases.
We are looking for a collaborative individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can take ownership and thrives on seeing the material results of their work drive the company.
💪 What you’ll do
- Build new business vertical from the ground up and be part of their roll-out in record time
- Directly work on solutions with the founders and thereby experience significant personal growth and development
- Participate in the product delivery activities
- Maintain a good relationship with both new and existing clients
- Be a consultant for our clients
- Work closely with CTO, Engineering and Design teams to prioritise backlogs, scope new work to be done, write user stories, perform user acceptance testing and follow project to completion.
- Determine, implement and evaluate business and product metrics to support decision making and meet organisational information needs.
- Develop customer feedback loops to collect, organise and respond to customer needs.
- Foster amazing user experience and ensure user satisfaction
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization
👀 Who we’re looking for
- The best candidate for this position should be
- highly organised,
- Passion to create structure out of chaos and reduce entropy.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations.
- Growth mindset: A fast learner who is passionate and always hungry to explore new ideas.
- Be comfortable in a fast growing and changing startup.
- Very good English language skills and proficiency in MS Office or Google sheets.
😎 Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in Finance and accounting systems (Xero, QBO, Zoho, Netsuite, SAP, ...)
- Have Experience with data analysis and reporting, with an ability to interpret the data and communicate findings.
- Are comfortable writing basic queries in SQL.
- Have Experience with CMS and site builders such as Wordpress, etc.
- Have understanding of modern web tracking concepts and concerns.
- Have knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia
- Have prior experience with payments, especially with SaaS companies (B2B fintech)
🏡 Remote - We are building a remote friendly culture centered around trust and meritocracy 👩💻 Learning - Learn with a vibrant, young and ambitious team that has built a $200mn+ startup acquired by Alibaba Group