04 Jul, 2022
No experience required
What we do
Flagright helps fintech startups prevent financial crime. Our solution helps stop human trafficking, child labor, sex slavery, and fraud among other crimes.
We provide an API-first solution with a no-code back office portal. We are a Y Combinator-backed company based in Berlin, serving customers from 4 continents.
- Build and maintain product KPI dashboards using Segment, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics, and communicate the KPIs to the team on an ongoing basis.
- Script and record customer training videos for Flagright products using Loom or similar.
- Implement a self-service help center using Hubspot.
- Develop and maintain a self-service knowledge base for customers to find answers to their questions.
- Identify the gaps and improvement opportunities in product using quant and qual data.
- Assist writing user stories and complement them with factual insights to support the prioritization process.
- Define a customer onboarding process with actors, artifacts, and processes.
- Learn about agile methodologies, product management, and prioritization in practice.
- Strong and transparent communication skills in English and German.
- Be able to work full time for at least the first 3 months, then option to switch to part time. 6 months+ full time is preferred, but not required.
- Senior year student or graduated from a STEM or business degree. You must be good with numbers and fluent in Excel (or willing to excel at it).
- Ability to learn new tools and quickly excel at using them.
- Ability to understand, speak, and explain data.
- A high standard, of yourself and the people you work with.
- Acute interest in taking ownership, implementation and results.
- Problem-solving, ambitious, "get shit done" mindset
- Experience with data analytics and infrastructure tools like Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Do something meaningful, help stop human trafficking, money laundering, child labor; Be a part of enabling the future of fintech startups.
- Work alongside a highly competent, top-tier team (Y Combinator, ex AWS, Zalando, Palantir).
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing early stage startup.
- Low-bureaucracy, minimal meetings, async communications culture, international culture, flat organization.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems.
- Remote or work from home isn't supported for this position (subject to covid restrictions as permitted by law).
- Visa isn't supported, you must have work permit to work in Berlin, Germany.