02 Jul, 2022
$140000 — $165000 yearly
Cofactr is on a mission to make hardware as agile and scalable as software. We’re leveraging better data and AI to build best-in-class tools for electronics supply chain management. Cofactr is a single platform for procurement, purchase, and management of electronic components that works seamlessly with integrated logistics to assure that the physical management of electronics parts is always responsible and efficient.
We're a Y Combinator W22 company with growing revenue and backed with significant venture funding from VCs like Bain Capital Ventures.
Are you interested in tackling one of the biggest challenges in the technology sector?
Our software engineers are creating a new kind of product in the electronics space. You’ll develop software that redefines the electronics supply chain and help progress manufacturing into a new era of innovative and interconnected hardware tools.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll be developing a new kind of UI and CX. A departure from bland enterprise software, Cofactr elegantly presents actionable supply chain insights to transform our customer’s relationship with their electronic components. This works in tandem with an electronics marketplace that aggregates supply and is supported by in-house logistics support.
• Design, develop, and own new product functionality leveraging modern frameworks and tooling
• Lead projects, delivering significant impact to our product
• Make decisions for important technical directions and trade-offs
• Interact closely with customer-facing teammates to build and ship meaningful products
• Maintain and grow the existing design system in collaboration with designers
• Collaborate on design and UX to create new product features
• Play a part in defining Cofactr’s culture as we grow
What you'll build
• UI components, libraries, tools, and services that power the Cofactr platform
• Greenfield modules within the Cofactr platform that extend existing functionality
What we’re looking for
• 3+ years of experience building and scaling platforms leveraging modern stacks and frameworks (what we use today on the Frontend: Typescript, React, MUI)
• Experience with relevant applications in the logistics/inventory/ERP space is a plus
• Experience with data visualization is a plus
• Experience shipping high-quality products and features from planning to launch to maintenance
• Attention to detail around performance, accessibility, and cross-browser/device compatibility
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
• Knowledge of API standards including REST or GraphQL
• Comfort building in self-directed and collaborative work environments
• You enjoy solving problems - taking on difficult challenges and providing creative solutions
• Comfort working across a dynamic team with shifting priorities and project loads, and you’re comfortable (re)setting expectations so that you and the team are successful
• You have a learning mindset where mistakes are opportunities for growth
The Cofactr team is innovative, creative, and collaborative, with diverse professional backgrounds and a passion for solving big problems. We’re hiring team members who are energized by the opportunity to make one of the most complex challenges in the world, the global electronics supply chain, into a scalable and intuitive tool. We value transparency and trust amongst our team and translate this approach into our evolving product.
We are headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. While some roles are fully remote-friendly, due to the nature of our business, other roles are required to be in-person in our offices in Brooklyn or hybrid. Each role will specify its location.
• Competitive salary and equity
• 100% premium coverage of health, dental, and vision plans
• HSA and FSA offerings
• 401(k) with 4% company matching
• Unlimited time off policy
• Commuter benefits with a company contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.