30 Jun, 2022
BuildZoom is modernizing the $1.2 trillion remodeling and construction industry. We guide clients through medium-to-large residential and light commercial projects to help them turn vision into physical reality. Our platform ensures accountability and transparency throughout the process, enabling us to deliver great outcomes in a historically challenging industry.
Billions of dollars of construction activity flow through BuildZoom but we are only scratching the surface and we’re still a very small team. As the primary product manager, you will get to wear multiple hats to drive impactful results.
A typical week might look like this:
- Collaborate with a UI/UX designer and an engineer to design an elegant cost-effective solution
- Engage with our Finance, Operations, and Sales leaders to understand their challenges and turn opportunities into product specs
- Define KPIs, build analytics dashboards, identify opportunities, and measure the impact of your solutions
- Brainstorm with the Founders and CTO on actionable items in pursuit of BuildZoom’s vision
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, and (mostly) remote environment. You’ll need to come equipped with the motivation, talent, and experience to make an outsized impact:
- 3+ years of experience in a product role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience creating high-fidelity specs and documentation
- Experience achieving business outcomes through user centered design
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus
- Quantitative acuity, the skills to interpret complex data and translate insight into action
- Contagious energy to inspire those around you in pursuit of success
- Prior exposure to marketplaces or construction
Why join BuildZoom?
- Your work will have the potential to impact almost two million monthly users – that user base is only growing
- Design software to help property owners and construction companies build spaces for life, work, and play
- Lead a pivotal part of our business while working directly with the company’s leadership and in doing so, further hone your entrepreneurial skills
- Help to build a company with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people and businesses
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
We’re a data company at heart, ingesting vast volumes of construction and real estate data to gain deep insight into the construction marketplace. Our bleeding-edge data ingestion framework is helping us accumulate the most complete and timely data sets in the industry. On top of that wealth of data, we're building analytics capabilities and a recommendations engine that will redefine the industry. We're also building sophisticated UX workflows to support power users that include project owners, contractors, and construction engineers.
Salary Range - 90 - 150k USD