29 Jun, 2022
We’re building Shopify for service businesses. We help service pros (e.g., cleaners, landscapers, painters) acquire direct business, fast. Up and running within minutes, our digital storefront products help pros get discovered, trusted, and booked repeatedly.
We're YC-backed and seed-funded, and we’ve experienced rapid growth in 2022 with over 300% growth since January 1st across several hundred service businesses. We're looking for a Growth Manager who will play a pivotal role in our growth over the coming year and help to build out our sales team along with growth initiatives and operational improvements.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.
⚡ What you'll do
- Manage and help to build out a rapidly growing sales team
- Improve existing sales practices and process
- Conduct outbound sales efforts across multiple communication mediums (E.g., cold calling and email sequences)
- Facilitate continual, high-velocity experimentation; test and optimize new growth strategies, ad creative, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales to optimize the full customer funnel via focused testing
- Work with analytics to measure effectiveness of channels with goal of driving incrementality while staying within ROI constraints
- Work directly with the CEO, contributing strategically and playing a key role in growth
🎯 What we're looking for
- 2-5 years experience leading growth or sales for early stage startups. Bonus if for SaaS companies focused on SMB customer segments
- Strong marketing intuition and creativity. You have an ability to empathize with our target customer and build campaigns around them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with customer relationship management and direct cold outreach
🤗 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity: You’re going to be the first growth hire at ProPhone, and you’re deeply energized by the prospect of building something from the ground up
- Goofball who loves having fun
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation and equity package
- Monthly coverage for medical expense
- Signing stipend for technology and workspace enhancements
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Bi-Annual team retreats
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
🌎 Where you'll work
We're a hybrid team with offices in NYC and Boston.
How to apply
Fill out the form below to apply today!